Senior Java Developer
GeoWealth is a leading digital advisory platform firm which delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry. We are currently searching for a Senior Java Developer who specializes in trading to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Take ownership of any step in the software development process, from design through maintenance.
- Deliver high quality code while working and communicating in a team environment.
- Extend testing capabilities by writing unit tests and assisting in basic QA testing during new feature development.
- Will be asked to lead or mentor other team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years plus of enterprise level Java development.
- Solid understanding of design principles, and algorithmic skills.
- Self-organized/motivated; and excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong experience with Oracle databases, experience working with Hibernate.
- Message driven architecture
- Test driven development
- Financial services
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume, first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.