Senior Java Developer
GeoWealth is a leading digital advisory platform firm which delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry. We are currently searching for a Senior Java Developer who specializes in trading to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Take ownership of any step in the software development process, from design through maintenance.
- Deliver high quality code while working and communicating in a team environment.
- Extend testing capabilities by writing unit tests and assisting in basic QA testing during new feature development.
- Will be asked to lead or mentor other team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years plus of enterprise level Java development.
- Solid understanding of design principles, and algorithmic skills.
- Self-organized/motivated; and excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong experience with Oracle databases, experience working with Hibernate.
- Message driven architecture
- Test driven development
- Financial services
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Salary and Bonuses
We strive to attract top talent and offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses
Frequent Team Outings
We make time to unwind and recharge with team happy hours and volunteering events
Flexible PTO and Work Schedule
We value work/life balance and empower employees to manage their own time
Convenient Office Location and On-site Gym
Our brand-new office is located in River North near public transit and has a free on-site gym
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
FSA and Transit Benefits
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars to our FSA and transit program
Stocked Kitchen and Weekly Lunches
We keep a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, plus catered lunches every week
401k With Company Match
We offer a 401(k) plan with company-match and a broad selection of investment options