Client Portfolio Manager
Hybrid work in Stamford, CT or Chicago, IL
GeoWealth is a fast-growing FinTech company that offers a leading digital advisory platform. We deliver a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry.
The Client Portfolio Manager role is a unique opportunity for the right person to help us bring our Asset Management business to the next level. This person will be client-facing and will work hand in hand with our Head of Investment Product on everything from investment consulting and portfolio management to content creation. Our ideal candidate thrives on operating in a fast-paced environment, has superb attention to detail, and is a fantastic communicator. This person is a self-starter and team player that is excited about innovating and building new businesses.
- Partner directly with clients (RIAs) to understand their investment needs and assist in aligning those goals to our investment strategies.
- Build strategy presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Portfolio Managers and Operations teams to execute on new business initiatives, including a new investment consulting service.
- Create and deliver detailed analytics reports for model portfolios offered our investment platform – including performance reporting for third-party asset managers and proprietary models.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative due diligence on asset managers and strategists.
- Partner with third-party asset managers to develop best-in-class content for financial advisors and their end clients.
- Develop new digital investment tools for our clients and our own investment team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of financial services experience in OCIO, client portfolio management, and/or investment due diligence
- Proficient with analytics platforms, such as Bloomberg and Morningstar
- Experience speaking about investments or portfolio performance with clients
- Strong with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and comfort presenting ideas/analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Business degree preferred)
COMPANY CULTURE AND PERKS:
- Hybrid work in Stamford, CT or Chicago, IL
- Competitive salary with opportunity for performance-based annual bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- FSA and transit benefits
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded coworkers
- If based in Chicago, IL:
+ Modern office space on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
+ Weekly catered lunches in the office, plus monthly happy hours
+ Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume, first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.