Client Service Associate
GeoWealth is a financial technology and turnkey asset management platform (TAMP) that delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry. We are currently searching for a Client Service Associate to join our rapidly growing team. In this role you will develop an in-depth knowledge of our technology platform to best serve our clients. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Provide support to clients through email communications, calls, and web-based trainings
- Educate clients on platform capabilities and help increase platform usage and promote user efficiencies
- Act as the first line of contact for client service-related calls and emails
- Troubleshoot client issues and resolve or escalate appropriately within Relationship Management and/or Operations
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert both internally and externally on platform functionality
- Build and strengthen relationships with external business partners
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a client facing and/or client support role; financial services experience strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally across email, phone, and in-person
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task effectively while operating on tight deadlines
- Proven client service skills with a proactive approach, and take ownership of issues as they arise
- Team player who’s willing to build relationships and work both individually and in a collaborative approach
- General knowledge of financial back office operations and processing
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume, first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.