In The News
GeoWealth Follows Series B Capital Raise with Sales Team Recruiting Spree
TAMP augments RIA distribution strategy with key hires from AssetMark, Envestnet, Orion Portfolio Solutions and SEI
January 18, 2022 –– GeoWealth, a modern turnkey asset management platform (TAMP) built for advisors, today announced the hiring of Steve Miller, CFP®, Blaise Santiago, and Bryan Watson to serve as VP, Business Development in their respective territories, while John Starnes, was appointed VP, Business Development, in August 2021. Led by Scott Silverman, CIMA®, SVP, GeoWealth’s Head of Distribution, the firm expands national reach to maintain momentum and continue solving for the investment management, enterprise technology and operational challenges of modern RIAs.
GeoWealth is committed to increasing market share among advisory firms nationwide following its Series B funding in November 2021. To that end, GeoWealth adds Miller, Santiago, Starnes and Watson to its experienced, RIA-focused distribution team. See below for more on the backgrounds of GeoWealth’s latest hires:
• Steve Miller, VP, Business Development: Based in Chicago, Miller will support distribution efforts in the Midwest. Prior to joining GeoWealth, he most recently spent 15 years at SEI in a business development role.
• Blaise Santiago, VP, Business Development: Based in San Francisco, Santiago will support distribution efforts in the Northwest. Prior to joining GeoWealth, he most recently spent 7 years at Orion Portfolio Solutions in a business development role.
• John Starnes, VP, Business Development: Based in Florida, Starnes will support distribution efforts in the Southeast. Prior to joining GeoWealth, he most recently spent 8 years at AssetMark in a business development role.
• Bryan Watson, VP, Business Development: Based in Denver, Watson will support distribution efforts in the Southwest. Prior to joining GeoWealth, he spent 21 years at Envestnet, most recently in a business development role focused on the RIA channel.
“We are bringing on best-in-class talent from across the industry to serve the evolving needs of RIAs, and I’m proud to welcome Blaise, Bryan, John, and Steve to our experienced team,” said Silverman. “GeoWealth’s unique legacy of working for and supporting RIAs has been validated time and again, and attracting proven talent will help us increase momentum.”
In addition to building out its business development team, GeoWealth intends to hire aggressively among its product, engineering, and client service groups. To learn more about GeoWealth and its cost-efficient, customizable, and flexible solution built expressly for RIAs, please visit geowealth.com.
“We are bringing on best-in-class talent from across the industry to serve the evolving needs of RIAs, and I’m proud to welcome Blaise, Bryan, John, and Steve to our experienced team.”
– Scott Silverman, Head of Distribution, GeoWealth
GeoWealth is a turnkey asset management platform (TAMP) and financial technology solution with more than $17.5B in platform assets and $7.5B in AUM, built specifically for the needs of modern RIAs. Serving approximately 1,000 independent advisors, GeoWealth’s user-friendly, cost-efficient, integrated technology enables advisors to access a diversified lineup of model portfolios and fully offload mid- and back-office responsibilities, including performance reporting, billing, portfolio accounting and more. Via its customizable open-architecture platform, GeoWealth enables advisors and firms to grow faster and serve clients more efficiently. For more information about GeoWealth, visit us at geowealth.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Link to view press release on Business Wire.
Ready To Work Smarter?
Get Powered By GeoWealth