Operations Analyst – Reconciliation
GeoWealth is a leading digital advisory platform firm which delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry. We are currently searching for an Operations Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. The Operations Analyst role is responsible for maintaining portfolio accounting systems and back office processes for multiple financial advisory clients. Success in the department will be based on an employee’s ambition, flexibility, initiative, and willingness to learn. A positive, hard-working attitude is a must for the position.
- Ensure that all cash and positions are reconciled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Resolve cash and position outages between banks / brokers / custodians and the GeoWealth platform.
- Work with internal and external parties in order to resolve breaks and synchronization issues, identify root causes, and expedite resolutions.
- Proactively work to develop processes and procedures that improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Work on projects such as reporting and billing as well as onboarding new advisory firms and their clients and prospects.
- Communicate on a regular basis with advisors, aggregators, and custodians.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in financial services is required (1-2 years of experience).
- Experience working with Portfolio Accounting Software is preferred (Morningstar Office, SS&C Advent, Envestnet / Tamarac, or Portfolio Center).
- Experience working with data aggregators is preferred (ByAllAccounts, Yodlee, or Quovo).
- Extreme attention to detail and a proven high level of accuracy in work product.
- Exemplary problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Communication Skills – Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Proficiency in Excel strongly preferred.
- Responsibility and Initiative – Ability to work independently in an efficient and reliable manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics degree preferred)
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Salary and Bonuses
We strive to attract top talent and offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses
Frequent Team Outings
We make time to unwind and recharge with team happy hours and volunteering events
Flexible PTO and Work Schedule
We value work/life balance and empower employees to manage their own time
Convenient Office Location and On-site Gym
Our brand-new office is located in River North near public transit and has a free on-site gym
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
FSA and Transit Benefits
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars to our FSA and transit program
Stocked Kitchen and Weekly Lunches
We keep a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, plus catered lunches every week
401k With Company Match
We offer a 401(k) plan with company-match and a broad selection of investment options