Senior Operations Analyst – Trading
GeoWealth is a leading digital advisory platform firm which delivers a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform to professionals in the financial services industry. We are currently searching for a Senior Operations Analyst who specializes in trading to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Use proprietary trading software to generate trades for model updates and to execute regularly scheduled rebalances
- Build and maintain client and third-party models
- Assist clients with portfolio onboarding, transitioning, and rebalancing
- Accurately execute client-initiated trade requests such as raising cash, injecting cash, investment changes, tax-loss harvesting, etc.
- Review client account data and resolve any discrepancies between the firm’s portfolio accounting system and the trading/rebalancing software
- Communicate on a regular basis with advisors and custodians
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in financial services (RIA preferred)
- Familiarity with trading ETFs, Equities, and Mutual Funds
- Experience working with Portfolio Rebalancing Software such as Morningstar tRx, Tradewarrior, iRebal, or Tamarac. Extreme attention to detail and a proven high level of accuracy in work product are required.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines
- Exemplary problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience working directly with at least one of GeoWealth’s primary custodians (Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, or Pershing) strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- Series 65 preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics degree preferred)
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume, first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Salary and Bonuses
We strive to attract top talent and offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses
Frequent Team Outings
We make time to unwind and recharge with team happy hours and volunteering events
Flexible PTO and Work Schedule
We value work/life balance and empower employees to manage their own time
Convenient Office Location and On-site Gym
Our brand-new office is located in River North near public transit and has a free on-site gym
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
FSA and Transit Benefits
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars to our FSA and transit program
Stocked Kitchen and Weekly Lunches
We keep a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, plus catered lunches every week
401k With Company Match
We offer a 401(k) plan with company-match and a broad selection of investment options