Senior React Developer
GeoWealth is a leading investment advisory firm based in Chicago, which provides a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform coupled with best-in-class portfolio management solutions. Our next generation end-to-end advisor platform is modern and always evolving. Accessible through one interface, it provides a holistic solution, assisting Advisors with technology, investment, and back-office needs.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join our small, yet highly skilled team of IT professionals and make an impact on the future of the financial services industry. You will work directly with our Head of Engineering and Senior Engineers to develop user interface components, implement them, and fine-tune existing code to ensure the overall applications are robust and easy to maintain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Use your knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximize components performance across different devices and browsers
- Integrate with server-side RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- Experience with ES6
- Understanding SOLID principles
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Test-driven development
- Understanding of design principles and algorithmic skills
- Experience with developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Responsive design
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Performance optimizations
- You will be part of our highly capable and experienced technology team
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded colleagues
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive health plan
- Convenient office location
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
- Sports card
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume (CV), first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.