- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Use your knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximize components performance across different devices and browsers
- Integrate with server-side RESTful APIs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Experience with Git
- Experience with developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Responsive design
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Understanding of design principles and algorithmic skills
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume, first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.