Wealth Management Operations Analyst
GeoWealth is a leading investment advisory firm based in Chicago, which provides a comprehensive and fully-integrated wealth management technology platform coupled with best-in-class portfolio management solutions. Our next generation end-to-end advisor platform is modern and always evolving. Accessible through one interface, it provides a holistic solution, assisting Advisors with technology, investment, and back-office needs.
We are currently searching for a Wealth Management Operations Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. The Operations Analyst role is responsible for maintaining portfolio accounting systems and back-office processes for multiple financial advisory clients. To be successful on this position you should demonstrate continuous ambition, flexibility, initiative, and willingness to learn.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all cash and positions are reconciled accurately and in a timely manner
- Resolve cash and position outages between banks / brokers / custodians and the GeoWealth platform
- Work with internal and external parties, in order to resolve breaks and synchronization issues, identify root causes, and expedite resolutions
- Proactively work to develop processes and procedures that improve efficiency and accuracy
- Work on projects such as reporting, billing, and onboarding new advisory firms as well as their clients and prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
- Experience in financial services
- Expertise working with Portfolio Accounting software would be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail and a proven high level of data and work accuracy
- Exemplary problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in an efficient and reliable manner
- Positive and hard-working attitude
- Proficiency in English language
- You will be part of our highly capable and experienced technology team
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded colleagues
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Convenient office location
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
- Sports card
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION: resume (CV), first name, last name, email address, phone number, position name.
GeoWealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check.